O.M.A.P Officine Meccaniche Alta Precisione was founded in 1963 in Ponte nelle Alpi and specializes in construction and manufacturing of machine tools and equipment for special processing.
The development of cutting-edge technologies and the use of qualified and skilled staff have enabled the Company to propose, in Italian and international market, quality products, patented, certificated and manufactured entirely in Italy:
- Tribloc™ self-centering chucks for lathes
- Tribloc™ self-centering chucks for grinding
- Tribloc™ self-centering chucks for sharpening
- Tribloc™ self-centering chucks for partitions
- Autofretting face drivers
- Independent chucks and flanges for lathes
- Special tailstock
Omap performs precision machining works and manufactures equipment for third Parties according to their drawings and / or in collaboration, such as:
- Turning and milling with traditional machines and numerical control ones;
- Heat treatment of normal and special steels;
- Internal, outer and tangential grinding;
- Grinding with planetary kinematics;
- Plunge and wire spark;
- Support for the maintenance of plants.
Attention to customers is guaranteed by a qualified technical and sales office, always available to meet any standard or custom request.
To contact Omap fill out the information request form or send an email to email@example.com